The Student Wellbeing Leader position is currently being filled. While this process is being undertaken, and if there are issues of concern, please contact the school so support can be provided.
The Student Wellbeing Leader is a proactive role, providing help and support for students and the wider school community to help manage things that are happening in their lives and to develop the skills and confidence to be able to do so more independently in the future.
Student Wellbeing Leaders are qualified teachers with additional skills in promoting and supporting learning and wellbeing, including:
- help to manage relationships with family, teachers and peers
- support to manage issues of concern, including behaviour
- academic guidance
- information about and referrals to other support agencies
- support to encourage attendance and learning at school
- support with health and wellbeing, including social / emotional support