A broad and balanced curriculum is offered at Pimpala Primary School to all students R-7 based on the Australian Curriculum:
- Health and Physical Education
- The Arts – Dance, Drama, Music, Visual Arts, Media Arts
- HASS – Geography, History, Civics and Citizenship and Economics and Business
- Studies of Language (Auslan)
- Technologies – Design & Digital
The core business of Pimpala Primary School is the continual improvement of education in a supportive, success orientated learning environment.
At Pimpala this involves: Access to a broad, balanced and rigorous curriculum across the areas of study that incorporate a range of methodologies and technologies to support learning.