At Pimpala we believe Assessment and Reporting:
- Is fundamental to improving student learning outcomes;
- Builds relationships between students, staff and families;
- Informs programming and planning;
- Focuses on and involves the learner;
- Needs to be inclusive of groups and individuals.
The reporting processes at Pimpala include:
- An informal meet the teacher Acquaintance evening in Term 1;
- Formal interviews in Term 1;
- Optional interviews in Term 2;
- Optional Interviews in Term 3;
- Written reports in Term 2 and Term 4;
- National Literacy and Numeracy Test results for Year 3, 5 & 7 students;
- Negotiated Education Plan reviews;
- Individual Education Plan reviews;
- Individual Learning Plan Reviews.