As we embark on Term 3, there is a continuing expectation that students are at school.
Students are required to attend school unless they are:
· *Feeling unwell
· *Have a chronic medical condition or compromised immune system and are not able to attend school on advice from their medical practitioner
· *Live in a household with others that are deemed vulnerable to COVID-19 and are not able to attend school on advice of their medical practitioner
· *Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been required to self-isolate by SA Health."
We have implemented a number of changes to the day to day operation of the school:
- Parents/caregivers are not to enter the classroom and are reminded to maintain 1.5m physical distancing at all times.
- The Canteen has re-opened for lunches on Fridays only and Thursday and Friday for Counter Sales.
- The Uniform Shop is open on Wednesday mornings as usual and we are also taking online and phone orders.
- There is limited fundraising until things get back to normal. Thank you for your support.
We are slowly getting back to normal regarding school events and have listed some on our calendar but please be aware that they are subject to change / cancellation from any changes to the COVID-19 regulations.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Here are the most recent letters from the Department for Education
COVID_19_Step_3_Roadmap.pdf letter dated 25 June 2020
Student Attendance post COVID-19 letter dated 22 May 2020
Here are other links to help set up for learning at home:
Here is the link for the sa.gov.au website which has a range of information including COVID-19. sa.gov.au